I have been on this quest to practice better habits that will help me become more successful as a blogger and leader for women. I’ve put together a list of what most successful women who I follow do on a regular basis:
1. She gets up early – A successful woman gets her day started early. She doesn’t sleep until the very last minute. She knows that time is valuable and she strives to be early rather than on time or late to appointments.
2. She has a plan, she set goals – A successful woman challenges herself with goals and plans for her life. She may keep a planner to help organize her day and week and always maps out how she will manage her time each week. She understands the importance of setting goals and following through on those goals.
3. She gives back – A successful helps others and finds joy in giving back to those in need. She doesn’t allow success or accomplishments to get in the way of helping someone else and she understands that true success comes from being a blessing and servant to others.
4. She takes personal time – A successful woman recognizes the importance in taking “me” time for herself to relax, get hair and/or nails done, catch up on favorite TV shows, read and/or regain energy. She knows that in order to successfully care for others and complete daily tasks, she must take out time for herself regularly.
5. She engages in hobbies – A successful woman knows how to tap into her talents and gifts and enjoys engaging in those things she loves in her spare time. She takes time to perfect her craft. She may also turn her hobby into her side or main job if she’s passionate enough!
6. She stays in her lane, knows her own path – A successful woman knows her strengths and weaknesses, she also knows that what is for her is for her! She doesn’t try to compete with other women as she is focused on her own goals for her life.
7. She educates herself – A successful woman is always striving to learn new things especially if it is related to her passion. She educates herself (either via school and/or personal study) and seeks out advice and mentorship from someone with wisdom and whom she admires.
8. She exercises and maintains a healthy lifestyle – A successful woman understands the importance of a healthy body and lifestyle in order to maintain optimal mental health. She takes care of her body through diet and exercise and doesn’t make excuses for an unhealthy lifestyle. She does the very best she can for her lifestyle.
9. She is financially savvy – A successful woman manages her money and spends wisely. She understands the importance of budgeting and doesn’t live beyond her means.
10. She maintains a relationship with God – A successful woman in my opinion knows that true success comes from God. She is not driven by money, but by a passion from within that propels her to walk in her purpose. She knows that without God nothing is possible and she includes Him in her daily life.
11. She affirms herself and acknowledges her accomplishments – A successful woman encourages and affirms herself. She knows that motivation starts from within and in order to stay motivated she not only reflects on her accomplishments and the ups and downs, but she also encourages herself to keep going through daily affirmations.
Can you think of some other habits of successful women? What are some habits you practice regularly? I’d love to hear from you!
Until next time…